We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distil what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts – based on impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Cultural Branding – Cadillac Looks To Get Back On The Map - Cadillac separated its commercial team from the General Motors headquarters in Detroit, formed a stand-alone unit and moved it to New York City in late 2015. This move was not driven by organizational and business considerations, alone. In fact, a … Continue reading
- How Trader Joe’s Makes Food Stuff Magic – of ‘Speculoos Butter’ and a ‘Fearless Flyer’ - I had one of those ‘Eureka’ insights the other day when I saw the latest Trader Joe’s ‘Fearless Flyer’ on our kitchen table: Trader Joe’s has made a great business out of morphing their foods into ‘Significant Objects’ that we … Continue reading
- Making Slow Fashion Grow – Interview with Raleigh Denim Workshop co-founder Victor Lytvinenko - Victor and his wife Sarah are in love with making jeans the old, slow way in their Raleigh Denim Workshop. They sewed them themselves and proudly signed every pair when they started out in 2007. But in the meantime, they … Continue reading
- Nespresso – the ‘Crema’ de la Crème - Rogue researchers at Nestlé had tinkered around with the coffee capsule and brewing technology that was to become Nespresso since the 1970s. At that time, Nestlé dominated the soluble category, but that category was stagnating. It took Nestlé over a … Continue reading
- Article: How modern prestige brands create meaning through mission - In this article for the Journal of Brand Strategy (Henry Stewart Publications, Spring 2017), we examine how some modern prestige brands go beyond traditional strategies of luxury marketing like exclusiveness, provenance or precious materials to make us want them. They create "meaning beyond the material" by redefining their categories, setting new standards and - for the best among them - by embracing and living ideals people aspire to. - We call them Ueber-Brands, as you likely know by now Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST