We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distil what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts – based on impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Rethinking Prestige Branding – A 10 Minute Q&A - Book review site ‘getAbstract’ interviewed us about modern Prestige branding and we (humbly) thought our answers are well worth sharing with our readers, too… and the little video at the end, in particular. So here you go: 10 Minutes … Continue reading
- A Brand Built On ‘Less’? – Interview with Brandless co-founder Tina Sharkey - ‘Brandless’ is the only ‘brand’ you can buy at the eponymous e-grocer that carries the same name. As co-founder Tina Sharkey explains, young ‘Brandless’ is not about the absence of identity or meaning and being a brand in that sense. … Continue reading
- Tiffany & Co. – How Reach Out… Without Falling? - Venerable Tiffany & Co is facing a dilemma and declining sales – and that for a few years now. On the one hand it believes that it has lost its cool among the young and with it cultural relevance, desirability … Continue reading
- Cultural Branding – Cadillac Looks To Get Back On The Map - Cadillac separated its commercial team from the General Motors headquarters in Detroit, formed a stand-alone unit and moved it to New York City in late 2015. This move was not driven by organizational and business considerations, alone. In fact, a … Continue reading
- How Trader Joe’s Makes Food Stuff Magic – of ‘Speculoos Butter’ and a ‘Fearless Flyer’ - I had one of those ‘Eureka’ insights the other day when I saw the latest Trader Joe’s ‘Fearless Flyer’ on our kitchen table: Trader Joe’s has made a great business out of morphing their foods into ‘Significant Objects’ that we … Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST