The objective is to develop effective, feasible and sustainable ways in which a brand can accrue ‘meaning beyond the material.’ This will allow the brand to become peerless and priceless in the mind and experience of key stakeholders – influencers, consumers, employees.
Key Steps and Outcomes
- Deep dive into the brand history and DNA to update/derive a relevant and desirable Mission and/or relating and engaging elements of a brand’s Myth. Think of the brand Mission and Myth, in particular, as constituting the ‘Soul’ of the brand.
- Understanding of the concept of ‘Ueber-Target’ (vs ‘consumers’) and definition of that target for the brand and of ways to ‘activate’ it.
- Review of the Product, the holistic brand experience* and extract defining and iconic elements/rituals to create, use, celebrate.
- Lay out a ‘Brand Truth,’ that is to come to life over time and across touch-points accounting for capabilities, capacity and capital available.
(*product, pack, production, service, organization, language, in-store/on-premise experience, etc.)
- We usually play the role of expert-moderator and adviser who will study your brand and organization and have an informed opinion, but
- we will guide the client team to develop and judge ideas and plans – because they have to be convinced to truly own and execute them.
- Our intervention can be as simple as inspiring clients with our unique perspective on how to elevate brands and the best-in-class case studies used to illustrate it.
- But we usually do hands-on workshops customized to help the client work out strategies and plans to build and grow their brand.
- If desired, we can take over idea development, planning or execution through experts and agencies in our network .
“A HUGE thank you for helping us. It was such a fantastic session, I really feel
we gained so much. It challenged us in the right way, tough at times,
but I think we now have a great foundation.”
Trisha Ayyagari, Senor Vice President
Global Marketing, Maybelline New York
“You could try various approaches, spend a ridiculous amount of money and still end up with a crapshoot. Alternatively, you can work with Ueber-Brands.
The Ueber-Branding toolkit is enriching, dynamic and especially thought provoking. Doubters and jaded marketers quickly become believers and even advocates. JP gave our team deep insights, a common vernacular and a powerful set of tools that everyone aligned with and that is guiding our brand and business to new heights!”
Andrew Hyncik, VP Marketing
ZEISS Vision Care