We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distil what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Ueber-Brand Activation: Chobani Tops Treats with Tolerance - Few brands are born Ueber-Brands. Like most humans, most brands start out wanting to do a good job and establish themselves. It’s only later that some of them feel the need to ‘dig deeper,’ find a higher calling and sharing … Continue reading
- Taking Brands and People Üeber – JP interviewed by getAbstract co-founder Patrick Brigger - Can Ueber-Branding be applied to any industry and brand... and people? How do Ueber-Brands elevate themselves above the rest? How do they attract people? - Not only as buyers but as employees? ... These are just some of the questions Patrick Brigger asked me in this interview. Continue reading
- Rethinking Prestige Branding – A 10 Minute Q&A - Book review site ‘getAbstract’ interviewed us about modern Prestige branding and we (humbly) thought our answers are well worth sharing with our readers, too… and the little video at the end, in particular. So here you go: 10 Minutes … Continue reading
- A Brand Built On ‘Less’? – Interview with Brandless co-founder Tina Sharkey - ‘Brandless’ is the only ‘brand’ you can buy at the eponymous e-grocer that carries the same name. As co-founder Tina Sharkey explains, young ‘Brandless’ is not about the absence of identity or meaning and being a brand in that sense. … Continue reading
- Tiffany & Co. – How Reach Out… Without Falling? - Venerable Tiffany & Co is facing a dilemma and declining sales – and that for a few years now. On the one hand it believes that it has lost its cool among the young and with it cultural relevance, desirability … Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST