We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distill what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Does Product Top Purpose? – Halo Top’s ‘full pint’ vs Ben & Jerry’s ‘double dip’ - If you live in the US and have any interest in ice cream – or consume social media with any regularity (and the two seem to correlate) – then you will have heard about ‘Halo Top’. The premium ice cream’s … Continue reading
- The Leadership Structure behind Winning Brands - Let’s qualify that headline right away, to avoid being accused of ‘click-baiting’: The leadership structure we researched was specifically that behind iconic, mission-driven brands that have seen sustained sales growth while being able to demand a premium price versus the … Continue reading
- How ‘Niche Brands’ in/and ‘Big Groups’ Survive Acquisitions and Thrive - In order to be credible and thrive, ‘niche brands’ (be they ’boutique’, ‘craft’, ‘local’, ‘organic’…) must make sure that they let their particular brand myth and engaging mission guide them in everything they do. They must do this not only … Continue reading
- B2B Beyond The Material – Interview with Mohawk Fine Papers’ Creative Director Christopher Harrold - Can the Ueber-Brand principles be applied to B2B brands to elevate them in the minds of professional buyers and make them 'priceless' - or at least less dependent on pricing? The short answer is "Absolutely, Yes!" But, we know, people are hungry for examples, so we talked with Christopher Harrold, Creative Director at Mohawk how this fine paper maker is not only surviving but thriving in an increasingly digital world. Continue reading
- Ueber-Brand Activation: Chobani Tops Treats with Tolerance - Few brands are born Ueber-Brands. Like most humans, most brands start out wanting to do a good job and establish themselves. It’s only later that some of them feel the need to ‘dig deeper,’ find a higher calling and sharing … Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST